Image thumbnail 0
Image thumbnail 1
Image thumbnail 2
Image thumbnail 3

Email

Fluke Electronics 80K-40 40000 Volt Multimeter Probe

Manufacturer: Fluke | Catalog # 80K-40 | North Coast Part # 153208

$269.99/ea
ea
Adding...
Log in or register to view your price, purchase history, and more!
0 available

For Delivery

Out of stock, call for availability
High voltage probe, Designed to extend the voltage measuring capability of an AC/DC voltmeter to 40000 volts peak AC or DC overvoltage category 1, Do not use this probe to measure high voltages on power distribution systems, Provides high accuracy when used with a voltmeter having 10 Mohm input impedance, One year warranty.

Technical Information

Accuracy
20 kV to 35 kV: 1% at 20C to 30C; add 1% at 10C <20C and >30C to 45C. (For total measurement accuracy add accuracy specification of voltmeter being used.) 0 kV to <20 kV and >35 kV to 40 kV: 2%.
Applications
Extend the voltage measuring capability of an AC/DC voltmeter to 40,000 volts peak AC or DC Overvoltage Category I
Enclosure
Hard plastic
Type
Current Probe

Manufacturer Information

Family Brand Name
Fluke

General Product Info

Color
Black/Red
GTiN
00095969001120
Product UPC
09596900112

Dimensions

Diameter
1/2 IN
Length
12.99 Inch