3M™ CP-1 Parallel Clamp is for aerial applications use with 3M Stem Connectors SC Series and aluminum or copper conductors. It is rated for 35 kV voltage applications.
3M™ CP-1 Parallel Clamp is an aluminum base lug that provides high conductivity. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Designed to use with 3M Stem Connectors SC Series stem connectors
- For use with aluminum or copper conductors
- Accommodates 6 AWG (solid) thru 2/0 AWG (stranded) conductors
- Aluminum material
- Rated up to 35 kV
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 3M ID: 80605105263
- Brand: 3M
- Case Quantity: 10
- Conductor Range: 6 AWG - 2/0 AWG
- For Use With: Aluminum or Copper Conductors
- Lug Base Metal: Aluminum
- Lug Type: Compression Lugs
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Solid Conductor Sizes: 6 AWG
- Trademark: 3M
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.