NuTone ULTRA PRO Series Fans deliver everything you wished for in a bath fan – premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for both spot ventilation in humid bathrooms, as well as continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards around the United States.
- 110 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 105 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- QStream Technology - State-of-the-art blower design with airflow-smoothing baffles optimally smoothes airflow and reduce turbulence so the wheel can turn more slowly and quietly with no airflow loss
- QFlow Technology - Duct connector damper flap is completely removed from airstream to reduce static pressure again, allowing the blower to turn more slowly and quietly, Damper also seals against perimeter surfaces when closed to prevent backdrafts
- ULTRAQuick Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector making installation up to 60% faster in retrofits and up to 20% faster in new construction, saving you time, money and aggravation
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14" to 24" and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a “no guesswork" installation to make the work fast and easy
- Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear – and feel – when they are properly seated. Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Compatible with Radiation Damper RDF1 which helps prevent flame and heat from spreading to other areas in multi-level buildings
- Housing Width: 11-3/8"
- Baths up to () Sq Ft: 105
- Color: White
- cUL Listed: Yes
- CSA: No
- Light Bulbs Included: No
- Radiation Damper Available: Yes RDF1
- Motion Sensing: No
- Grille Finish: White Polymeric
- Motor engineered for continuous operation: Yes
- Housing Length: 10-1/2"
- ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes
- Light Bulb Quantity: N/A
- Rated Amps: 0.9
- Wall Installation: No
- Project Pack: No
- Housing Dimension LxWxH: 10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"
- Ceiling Installation: Yes
- Rated Sones: 0.6
- Grille Width: 14"
- Humidity Sensing: No
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lighting Type: No Light
- Duct Size: 4"
- Housing Height: 7-5/8"
- Light Bulb Wattage: N/A
- Grille Length: 13"
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit: Yes
- CFM @ 0.10": 110
- Duct Direction: Horizontal
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Nightlight: No
- Minimum construction space required: 2" x 8"