Copper-free cast aluminum construction - high strength, lighter in weight, and corrosion resistant. Fewer cover bolts - computer-aided design lessens the number of cover bolts by eliminating corner bolts. Reduces installation and maintenance time. Gaskete
- High strength, lighter weight, corrosion resistant copper free cast aluminum construction.
- Reduced number of cover bolts.
- Cover o-ring, Nitrile (BUNA-N) material, supplied standard supplied standard for a Type 4X rating.
- Mounting lugs are bi-directional, bolt on, made from ductile aluminum alloy.
- Back pan mounting holes predrilled.
- Conduit and device openings factory or field installed.
- Aluminum hinges and stainless steel hardware standard on mid to large size boxes.
- Recessed flange notches to allow for easier cover opening.
- Application: Locations made hazardous due to the presence of flammable gases or vapors, combustible dust, or easily ignitable fibers and flyings, and areas which are subject to corrosion, weather, and dampness. Petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants w
- Color: Gray
- Cover Type: Bolted
- Material: Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)
- Series: EXB
- Size: 10" x 10" x 6"
- Type: Junction Box
- UPC: 783936119007
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 92
- Height: 15.25 in
- Length: 8.9 in
- Width: 15.25 in
- ATEX File Number: PTB 07 ATEX 1025U / PTB 07 ATEX 1024
- CSA File Number: LR11716
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups B, C, D
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups IIB+H2, IIA
- Class II, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Divisions 1 & 2
- IECEx File Number: IEC E x 07.0022U / IEC E x 07.0023
- Nema Rating: 3, 4, 4X
- UL File Number: E10514 / E83696 / E12379