Copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1%). Electrostatically applied powder coating.
- Application: Class I, Divisions 1 and 2: The purpose of seals in a Class I hazardous location is to minimize the passage of gases and vapors and prevent the passage of flames from one electrical installation to another through the conduit system. Seals are required to
- Color: Gray
- Finish Type: Powder Epoxy Paint
- Material: Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)
- Series: EYD
- Type: Sealing Fitting
- UPC: 783936110790
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 7.2
- Hub Size: 3-1/2"
- CSA File Number: LR11716
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups C, D
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups IIB, IIA
- Class II, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Divisions 1 & 2