GE conduit outlet boxes have: GES Series has water shedding cover - suitable for wet locations when mounted in upright position; external cover threads on body protecting conductors from damage during pulling; no pinching of conductors during cover instal
- Water shedding cover – suitable for wet locations when mounted in upright position.
- External cover threads on body protecting conductors from damage during pulling.
- No pinching of conductors during cover installation.
- Taper threaded hubs to provide ground continuity.
- Smooth integral hub bushing to protect conductor insulation when pulling.
- Internally threaded cover openings for additional wiring room.
- Covers furnished with boxes.
- Weather-resistant finish.
- Green ground screw standard.
- Application: Conduit boxes installed in conduit systems within hazardous areas to: protect conductors in threaded rigid conduit, act as pull and splice boxes, interconnect lengths of conduit, change conduit direction, and provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes.
- Color: Gray
- Finish Type: Powder Epoxy Paint
- Hub Pattern: X
- Material: Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)
- Series: GE
- Type: Outlet Body With Cover
- UPC: 783936210360
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 3.17
- Height: 7 in
- Hub Size: 1-1/4"
- Length: 8.125 in
- Width: 6 in
- CSA File Number: LR11716
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Group D
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Group IIA
- Class II, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Divisions 1 & 2