Tapered threaded hubs (NPT). Raintight when used with gasketed covers. Interchangeable with competitive products. Volume is 70 cu. in.
- Raintight when used with gasketed covers.
- Malleable iron suitable for use in concrete.
- Interchangeable with competitive products.
- Stainless steel screws on stamped and cast covers.
- Tapered threaded hubs (NPT).
- Application: To provide access to conductors for pulling, splicing, and maintenance. Threaded for rigid conduit and IMC.
- Color: Gray
- Finish Type: Powder Epoxy Paint
- Hub Pattern: LB
- Material: Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)
- Series: O Series
- Type: Conduit Body
- UPC: 783936490304
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 2.05
- Height: 5 in
- Hub Size: 2"
- Length: 10 in
- Weight: 2.05 lb
- Width: 4 in
Certifications and Compliance
- CSA File Number: LR11852
- Hazardous Rating(s): Suitable for use in hazardous location applications when installed according to NEC Articles 501.10(b) (Class I, Division 2) or 502.10, 503.10, and 505.15 (Class I Zone 2).
- UL File Number: E3397