Intermateability UL Listed and CSA Certified interchangeability with competitive products. Suitable for wet locations when used with gaskets. Innovative spring clip design for installation ease and repeat usage. Smooth integral wire bushings protects cabl
- Enhanced sealing capabilities neoprene sealing gaskets provide a NEMA 3 Seal.
- Suitable for wet locations when used with gaskets.
- High-quality sealing hardware 316 stainless steel cover screws and washers with neoprene gaskets.
- Innovative spring clip design for installation ease and repeat usage.
- For use with threaded rigid conduit steel or aluminum.
- Flat-back design for greater wiring capacity and mounting stability.
- Application: To provide access to conductors for pulling, splicing, and maintenance. Threaded for rigid conduit and IMC.
- Color: Gray
- Finish Type: Powder Epoxy Paint
- Hub Pattern: T
- Material: Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)
- Series: Duraloy 7
- Type: Conduit Body
- UPC: 783936080307
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 0.45
- Height: 2 in
- Hub Size: 1/2"
- Length: 6 in
- Width: 3 in
Certifications and Compliance
- CSA File Number: LR11852
- Hazardous Rating(s): Suitable for use in hazardous location applications when installed according to NEC Articles 501.10(b) (Class I, Division 2) or 502.10, 503.10, and 505.15 (Class I Zone 2).
- UL File Number: E3397