Completely interchangeable with competitive bodies, gaskets, and covers. Flat back design provides greater cubic capacity for easier wire pulling and more room for splicing. Raintight when used with gasketed covers. Smooth integral wire bushings. Volume i
- Completely interchangeable with competative bodies, gaskets, and covers.
- Flat back design provides greater cubic capacity for easier wire pulling and more room for splicing.
- Raintight when used with gasketed covers.
- Stainless steel screws on stamped and cast covers.
- Smooth integral wire bushings.
- Application: To provide access to conductors for pulling, splicing, and maintenance. Threaded for rigid conduit and IMC.
- Color: Gray
- Finish Type: Powder Epoxy Paint
- Hub Pattern: T
- Material: Iron
- Series: Duraloy 8
- Type: Conduit Body
- UPC: 783936481333
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 2.38
- Height: 3 in
- Hub Size: 1"
- Length: 8 in
- Width: 3 in
Certifications and Compliance
- CSA File Number: LR11852
- Hazardous Rating(s): Suitable for use in hazardous location applications when installed according to NEC Articles 501.10(b) (Class I, Division 2) or 502.10, 503.10, and 505.15 (Class I Zone 2).
- UL File Number: E3397