Threaded for rigid conduit or IMC. Tapered threads (NPT). Strong and durable construction., Threaded for rigid conduit or IMC. Tapered threads (NPT). Strong and durable construction.
- Threaded for rigid conduit or IMC
- Tapered threads (NPT)
- Strong and durable construction
- Application: UNF unions are used to connect two pieces of conduit or attach conduit to junction boxes, fittings, or devices. Permits removal of equipment without turning or removal of conduit.
- Color: Glossy gray
- Finish Type: Zinc Plated
- Material: Iron
- Series: UNF
- Type: Female to Female Union
- UPC: 783936011943 783936011936
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 1.85 1.57
- Height: 3 in
- Hub Size: 1-1/2" 1-1/4"
- Length: 3 in
- Width: 4 in 3 in
- CSA File Number: LR11716
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups C, D
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups IIB, IIA
- Class II, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Divisions 1 & 2
- UL File Number: E10514
- Carton Quantity: 4