Threaded for rigid conduit or IMC. Tapered threads (NPT). Strong and durable construction.
- Threaded for rigid conduit or IMC
- Tapered threads (NPT)
- Strong and durable construction
- Application: UNY unions are used to connect two pieces of conduit or attach conduit to junction boxes, fittings, or devices. Permits removal of equipment without turning or removal of conduit.
- Color: Glossy gray
- Finish Type: Zinc Plated
- Material: Steel
- Series: UNY
- Type: Male to Female Union
- UPC: 783936010441
- Gross Weight with Packaging: 0.76
- Height: 3 in
- Hub Size: 1"
- Length: 4 in
- Weight: 0.76 lb
- Width: 3 in
- CSA File Number: LR11716
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA
- Class II, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Divisions 1 & 2
- UL File Number: E10514
- Carton Quantity: 5