IDEAL’s crimp connectors are designed for making fast, permanent, pressure-type connections. Whether there is a connection in a high vibration environment or installations at an OEM, there is a solution available. The steel and copper crimp connectors cover a wide range of combinations and have available insulating caps to protect against dangerous electrical shock.
- Three models cover a wire range from 18 AWG to 4 AWG
- Long-zinc plated steel sleeves maximize contact area with conductors
- UL listed to 486C and CSA certified to C22.2 #188; comply with Federal Specification W-S-610E
- IDEAL hand tools U.L. listed for Models 410, 411, 412: 30-425, 30-429, 30-430
- Model: 411
- Wire Combination Range: 600V18 – 8 AWGMin. 3 #12 – Max. 4 #10
- Quantity: Carton of 1,000