Milwaukee Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability and machined steel blades for precision cuts. Milwaukee snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use. They are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper.
- One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close (Patent Pending)
- Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 24ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 28ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Stainless Steel: 28ga
- Cold Rolled Steel: 24ga
- Length: 9-1/2"
- Thumb Lock: Yes
- Cutter Head: Forged