MILWAUKEE® Circular Saw Blades provide longer life, increased assuracy and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The Blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. The blades feature Laser Cut Vibration Slots to reduce wobble and warping. With an Anti-Friction Coating, the blades resist corrosion and gumming. MILWAUKEE's Circular Saw Blades are optimized for cordless and corded performance.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 18 Tooth; 10mm Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
- Tooth Grind: 15° ATB
- Length: 12.00"
- Height: 12.00"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Hook Angle: 12°
- Diameter: 10"
- Number of Teeth: 50T
- Application: Combination
- Kerf Thickness: 0.094"
- Pack Qty: 1