Our RED HELIX™ Cobalt Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and longer life in hard metal applications. The MILWAUKEE® Cobalt drill bits are designed with a VARIABLE HELIX™ that includes an aggressive 35° Helix Angle which ends at 15°. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes in Hard Metal, PVC and wood. The tapered drill bits' new ENHANCED TAPERED WEB™ strengthens the bits’ cores to increase flute durability. Our cobalt twist drill bits are ideal for tough applications, providing up to 15X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits™. Choose from single RED HELIX™ Cobalt drill bit sizes ranging from 1/16" to 1/2" or Milwaukee drill bit sets.
- Cobalt alloy for up to 15X Life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits
- QUADEDGE TIP™ designed to decrease heat build up and drill faster
- 135° split point for precision start no walking
- ENHANCED TAPERED WEB™ strengthens the bits core
- VARIABLE HELIX™ Design for rapid material extraction
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ helps keep the bit fixed within the the chuck
- Designed for Hard Metals, PVC and Wood
- Pack Qty: 1 Pack
- Coating: Cobalt
- Application: Wood|Stainless Steel|Metal|Plastic|PVC
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Variable Helix: X
- Chip Breaker: X
- Shank: 3-Flat