Specifically designed for hand held operations in materials up to 3/8" thick, these carbide tipped Steel Plate Cutters stay sharper longer than High Speed Steel or Bi-Metal Hole Saws. They produce Drill Press quality holes even in hand held operations. For cutting materials over 3/8" up to a depth of 1/2", a drill press is recommended. When cutting depth is over 1/4", use Hawg Wash® cutting fluid to keep cutting surface cool and lubricated. Hawg Wash® fluid is available in 16 ounce bottles (49-32-0081). One bottle makes one gallon of lubricating solution.
- Clean Holes: Drills burr-free holes
- Long Life: Carbide tips stay sharper longer than high-speed steel or bi-metal cutters
- For use with quick change arbor 49-57-0035
- 1/2 in. cutting depth
- Style: Steel Plate Cutter
- Pack Qty: 1 Pack
- Shank: Quick-Change
- Cutting Depth: 1/2"
- Material: Stainless Steel|Steel Plate|Strut
- Diameter: 13/16"